Last updated: 26.09.2021
ERINN Innovation as lead dissemination partner for the ESCAPE consortium maintains this website on behalf of all the partners.
This information is:
- Of a general nature only and is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive or complete;
- Sometimes linked to external sites. However, this does not imply the consortium endorses these sites or that it assumes responsibility for these sites;
- Not professional or legal advice (for specific advice, always consult a suitably qualified professional).
Our goal and duty is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them. It is also our goal to minimise disruption cause by technical errors, however we cannot guarantee that our service will not be interrupted or otherwise affected by such problems. The ESCAPE consortium accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites
ESCAPE’s data policy is compliant to the conditions as set out in the Horizon 2020 Grant Agreement.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to outline how ERINN Innovation, as ESCAPE website manager, deals with any personal data you provide to us while visiting this website.
1. Types of data we collect and what we use it for
When you use the ESCAPE website: Like most websites, we gather analytical data collected on an aggregated basis of all visitors to the website. The data that we collect through Google Analytics is anonymised and is therefore not personally identifiable. If you don’t want your data to be collected by Google Analytics, you can opt-out through https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
2. What we do with your data
Aside from cookies, we do not collect, store or re-use any personally identifiable data as a result of your visit to the website. If this changes in the future, we will update this Privacy Statement accordingly. If you choose to subscribe to the ESCAPE e-news updates, we will use the personal data that you provide to send you ESCAPE updates via the Mailchimp email marketing platform. You can choose to unsubscribe from these email updates at any time.
3. How do we store your data?
4. Your data protection rights
We would like to make you aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to ask ERINN Innovation for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation correct any information you believe to be inaccurate.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation erase your personal data from our records.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to object to ERINN Innovation processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that ERINN Innovation transfer the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. For contact details, please see below.
5. Data retention
Your data will be stored until one year after project close – September 2026.
6. Right to complain to the Data Protection Commissioner (DPC)
If you wish to raise a complaint, you can contact us in the first instance. If you are not satisfied, you can complain to the DPC or exercise any of your other rights pursuant to data protection legislation (www.dataprotection.ie).
7. Updates to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement. The ‘Last updated’ section at the top of this page indicates when it was last revised. Any changes to this Privacy Statement will become effective once we post the revised version on the ESCAPE website. Your use of the ESCAPE website and services following these changes means that you accept the Privacy Statement.
8. How to contact us
The data controller for the ESCAPE website and services provided through this website is ERINN Innovation, located at Olympic House, Pleasants Street, Dublin 8, Ireland. If you need to contact ERINN Innovation with regard to any of your rights as set out in this Privacy Statement, all such requests should be made in writing by emailing Rochelle Caruso (email@example.com).