The European Society of Cardiology brings your "The 2022 ESC Guidelines - Webinar Series". "The 2022 ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines have just been released – but what do these new recommendations mean for you and your patients?"
The ESC is focused on keeping its members up to date and confident on the latest recommendations. As such, the newest ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines have been turned into a series of webinars for practicing general cardiologists.
- 8 September - What we need to know before cancer therapy.
- 12 September - Who needs cardiovascular surveillance after cancer treatment?
- 19 September - How to manage cancer therapy-related cardiovascular toxicity.
- 26 September - How to organise cardiovascular monitoring during cancer treatment: who, when and how.
Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary hypertension
Cardiovascular assessment and management of patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery
- 10 October - Preoperative risk assessment of patients undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
- 17 October - Perioperative management of antithrombotic therapy and thromboprophylaxis before non-cardiac surgery.
- 24 October - Perioperative management of patients with specific diseases undergoing non-cardiac surgery.
Management of patients with ventricular arrhythmias and the prevention of sudden cardiac death